"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Excited Exclamation!

So now my sisters have blogs... again. Definitely makes me very, very happy. Is this how a heroin addict feels when they get somebody else addicted? Sort of a sick pleasure?

Just kidding, I'm not that weird. But this is definitely cool. Cassie just told me about hers via comment, and I had a small spaz attack on my chair... Lol you're awesome, hon. :]

Here are the links. You want to check them out:

Cassie [my hilarious big sis]:
http://anunknownfairytale.blogspot.com/
Maddy [my very silly twin sis]:
http://liivelaughhlovve.blogspot.com/

Now I've just got to get little sister Kailey and big sister Barbie hooked, and we'll have the whole family on the Internet. Well, excluding the boys, anyway... ;]


Amazing. Simply amazing. How in the world did I end up with siblings this great? :D




*Quick reality check: By the way, Cassie and Thena are the same person, as are Aphrie and Barbie. Long story, but they're going back to regular names now. Tia's back to Debbie, and Seph's back to Lyrika [if that's normal?]. Just thought you'd like to know. :P

No comments: