"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Friday, March 21, 2008

Trembled Fault

This is a shake down.
What once was stable has been shattered
You can't imagine how it feels
There's a hole in the fabric across your bed
The hole's that you're not in it.
You can't fathom what I think
I'm shaking, shivering, wondering
How and why and so many other clichés
If this is a shake down
I'm the one shaken
And down's the only way to go.

1 comment:

Princess Charming said...

Hey sis! I totally made a blog that I will actually attempt to keep up on :)

anunknownfairytale.blogspot.com

I already added you as a link :)