"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Life in [Strange] Pictures

I just uploaded my camera for the first time since Cali [that was last summer, guys]. It took awhile, considering that I had hundreds of pictures to sort through, but eventually the were all safely in the computer and I backed them all up onto a DVD [because I'm ridiculous paranoid ever since the epic computer crash we had a few years ago--I lost 50-something good stories!].

So after I flipped through my digital albums, I felt like showing off. All of these are pre-Cali, but you should still enjoy them anyway:


I call this one "Florida: where I wish I lived during the winter months"



No idea.



Me & my kiddles



I just like the lighting in this one. Oddly poetic.



Yes, I keep the blinds closed during the day [so I can write without being stared at]. That's why my room is called the Bat Cave.



Me & my kiddles again



Lulu, our mildly retarded [but usually unconditionally-loving] mutt



Flowers from our crabapple tree [we have a lot of trees here...]

Goodnight :] And happy leap year!

No comments: