"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Like to Brag...

Let's talk about siblings. Or rather, sit tight while I brag about my siblings. Sisters first:

First, there's Thena. My big sister. There's no denying that we're close, considering that we're in the same grade and everything... She and I complete each other's sentences, think that exact same thoughts, and have both dedicated our lives to pursuing evil. Pretty freakin' cool, huh?

Then Paul, my twin. He's dumb. And he counts as a sister because he wears purple togas. [lol Thena, I'm thinking of you right now...]

Then Maddy, my "twin" sister [we're actually not the same age but we look alike and we're BFF4L yo, so that's how we roll]. She's awwwwesome. :D We're so alike sometimes, it scares me--between her and Thena, they've captured my mind. How amazing, yet so creepy...

Now Aphrie, my blondie. She's way older than me, but we're a dream team. Who else will make you dippy eggs in the morning? And who else can sympathize when an ice cube blows up in your face and attacks your nose? I'm still afraid to drink warm lemonade... Oh, and who else can do your makeup and make you look like a completely different [and WAY more beautiful] person? Like I said, she's definitely part of the dream team. I'd like to think that I do as much for her as she does for me, but I doubt it. I'm stupid that way.

Of course, we can't forget Kailey [or Tia, as I sometimes refer to her as]. She's my little sister, my baby sister, and she never forgets to tell me she loves me. I need that, you know? I need the reminders, so I don't forget. She helps make my world complete.

And last, but never least, Seph--because she was the only person to visit me in the hospital last fall after that near-fatal [non-breathing] swim practice, and because she's always there. I could never be wonderful enough to deserve her. Never.

Now some brothers:

Disko... God, I don't even know what to say, really. I respect him more than he will ever know, and even though I've hurt him more than once and annoyed the hell out of him multiple times, he still sticks around. Great brother. Great, great brother.

Pasta, my bro-in-law [Thena's man] is Italian. Enough said. He does have good taste in cars, though.

Cuaderno is... Cuaderno. No other word for it. Lots of hugs and plenty of laughs [tehehe chimpanzees!].

And my oldest brother, my only older brother, Birdie. I don't know what I'd do without him. Who else could be good enough to share my initials? Nobody, that's who. I send my love, from KB2 to KB1. :]

Last, but again never the least, my baby brother--Young Matteo. We don't get along sometimes, especially if Wicked or music is involved, but we're still siblings. Nothing changes that fact, and nothing ever will. He'll be the best uncle my future children could ask for.

I think that's everyone. Don't laugh if I forgot somebody--YOU try living with an enormous family and see how it goes down.

Hope you enjoy my bragging. :] I know it's dumb. But these people are the ones I see every day, and usually every night--I can't help bragging about them. They're not just a part of my life, they are my life. Every single day and night.

Love you guys. :] I'll post again Friday, when I get home. :D

No comments: