"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everything is Satisfactual

Zipadeedooda, zipadeeday... Lol. Now I'll have that stupid song stuck in my head for the next three weeks. Pleasant.

But everything for me is satisfactual right now. My family and I are running along smoothly, preparing for school to start [SHOOT ME] and doing everyday family-esque things.

We got a new dog at my dad's place--she's absolutely awesome. A rescued Greyhound, black with a white chest. Named Reo. She's the bees knees and uber-adorable. :] :]

At home, we've successfully killed two fish. I hate fish, dead or alive, so this makes me very, very happy inside. Three cheers for fishicide. :D

My writing is going well, too. Of course I have writer's block [why even bother asking?] but I can deal with it. It's never forced me to quit writing before... It just makes it harder to do.

My sisters Thena, Tia, Seph, Aphrie, and MaddyMuse are doing well right now too. There's always a bit of drama to count on, but in our world, nothing can stop us. Especially because we're named for Greek goddesses. Tehehe. Goddesses. Makes me giggle. :P

Brothers Disko, Birdie, Cuaderno, and Pasta seem to be having a good time as well. But they're not named for goddesses. Thank god. No pun intended.

My dreams have been relatively calm, minor exceptions including the here-and-there epic battle and swordfighting duels. Last night I dreamt I was eating chicken-flavored cardboard and watching American Idol outside at a campfire while practicing shape-shifting into a goat. It's okay though. I like having vivid dreams. Makes waking up so much more interesting...

Stephenie Meyer's Eclipse is my new favorite book. Read it if you don't mind having an intoxicating addiction to paper and ink. Lol.

Well, I'm off to my last day of Driver's Ed, Segment II. Maybe someday I'll get my license. Someday...

Arty is [giddy, and] OUT. :]

No comments: