"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Monday, June 4, 2007

Three Highly Random Thoughts

I would like to now make three very random and unassociated comments.

First, I would like to grin with admiration and say that God did indeed smile upon the earth the day my sister Eddie was born... and then sarcastically cackled as I joined her. The day we decided to take on the world, though, he gasped and whispered, "Holy [foul word]! What the hell have I done?"

Second, I would like to make note that while most girls I know grew up desiring to be Disney princesses, I wanted to be Nala from Lion King. Just a thought.

And third, I may be inclined to mention that I've finally chosen titles for my trilogy: The Emperor, The Hidden, and The Heiress. I'm so happy, I could kiss someone...

Abbsigail Christine Artemis Morgan is [in a good mood, and] OUT.

No comments: