"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Favorite Post Awards [2007]

I was just sorting through all of my old posts on this site. Some were good, some were bad, and some were just plain stupid. Yet I don't regret any of them...

But these are the favorites of 2007 [so far]. Click the link to read:

¿Cierto o Falso?
Permanence
All We Do is Kill.
Yarn and Plastic
I'm Laying Down My Gun
Bodies Recovered: 0
To Those Like Me
Connections
Plan Be
Sock It To 'Em
For a Moment
It's Simply a Difference of Opinion...
Gasp! :O
The Essence of Evil, Hatred, and Pure Distaste


Have fun, readers. You've already read these, but I felt like sharing them again anyway.

Oh, and I'm not crazy. I just reread some of my old posts. I didn't write some of them very well... make me sound like some nutso...

But whatever. Better to make a joke out of it and just laugh off my failure to predict how those posts would be interpreted.

At least you know what goes on in my head. :D

No comments: