"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, This Silly Month of May...

So my life is pretty much insane right now [I definitely sounded like Maddy there lol]. I wake up early, go to school, kick some academic ass, hustle my bum home, change clothes, and head somewhere else. Yesterday it was DI. Today it was work. I'm home now--didn't take very long to fill out paperwork--but still, it's nuts.

I kind of like it, though. If I wasn't busy, I would be bored, and we all know how well I function with nothing to do. Maybe I'm better off distracted.

There's a lot going on in my head right now. Much insanity. It's not... Well, I won't say it isn't bad, because it's a little frustrating, but I guess it's not the end of the world.

What a cliché. Of course it's not the end of the world. Nothing ever is. The world continues to spin around me while I find myself standing still.

Can't progress, can't regress, can't find my place. Here is now and it always will be, I suppose. But I don't want to move into the future, and I really can't go back into the past...

If we understood it, it wouldn't be worth the thought, would it?

1 comment:

Aerin said...

oh abby :] <3