"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Facelift

In case you haven't noticed, things are looking a little different around here. I got sick of staring at the beautiful Russian mountains and instead decided to replace them with piano keys. Naturally, the color scheme had to change too, so we'll be using this for awhile.

It's not my favorite--doesn't really flow that well--but for now, it's good. :]

I was going to type a big, long, elaborate post about how my ability to write has returned just in time to be squashed by a 18-hours-of-work weekend...but I don't think I will now. I'm tired, darn it, and I still have to read some Crime and Punishment before I crash.

So goodnight. Hopefully I'll have time to write on here again soon.

Hopefully. :/

2 comments:

Ammietia (a girl you once knew) said...

I love the new color scheme :) Hopefully your work-filled weekend doesn't squash the return of your ability to write and send it running for the hills.

Abby said...

Lol I hope so too, or I'll be royally screwed. :P