"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"So I Could Make More as a Prostitute in DC??"

I love my family.

It's Thanksgiving, and we've spent the majority of the day together. My three favorite cousins are here [love them!] and we're having a splendid time.

The best topic of discussion so far was how I could totally make more money as a prostitute in DC than as any sort of educated professional.

That's so sad. Well, what makes it sad is that it's entirely true. And if I didn't have morals, values, or a life, I would consider it. :P

I love my family. Lol. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. :]

2 comments:

Ammietia (a girl you once knew) said...

Happy Thanksgiving ^-^ Though its over a month later than Canada's Thanksgiving.

I think I could also make more as a prostitute than as a pastry chef... I'd just die a lot sooner (my parents would kill me).

Abby said...

Happy thanksgiving a month late!!

Lmao if my parents didn't get me, the STDs would...