"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

El Primer Día [Y Otras Cosas, También]

Ah. First day of school. Well, yesterday.

Decent schedule, I suppose. Maybe. My two elective hours essentially suck, but the other classes seem worthwhile.

My schedule follows as such: AP English, AP Physics, AP Calc, Med/Health, AP Spanish, Physiology.

Maddy and I are the only girls in AP Physics. Embarrassing.

AP English and AP Calc are exactly as demanding I expected them to be.

Med/Health and physiology are exactly as ridiculous as I expected them to be.

AP Spanish is stimulating and very interesting. Señora only speaks Spanish now, absolutely no English, and I'm pleasantly surprised to find that I can understand everything she says without having to translate in my head.

Overall? I've had two very, very, very long days. Mentally and physically exhausting.

Cassie and Kailey are on the mend. I miss them, and Pinks, too. And Maddy. And Lyrika. And Debbie...

And I'm going to bed soon. My eyes won't stay open.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

lone poet said...

so school is good then? all AP classes? wow, thats alot. i'm Taylor bty, just bored so i'm lookin threw blogs, in hopes 4 some conversation :P anyway, cool blog!!! hit me back if u like :)