"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grinny

Hmm... What news have I to share with you? Not much, actually.

I'm now trained on the sandwich line at work... which means I get to make food instead of just talk about it. Not entirely sure if I like it better, but it's not bad, so hey.

Senior pictures are coming up soon. Kailey already did hers, and they looked amazing. I went with her on the day she had them done, just to see what it's like, and it was a swell time.

Umm... Cedar Point in two days [YESSSS!], zoo for Kailey's birthday in eight days [SWEEET!], Houghton Lake in ten days [YAY!], Chicago in twelve days [ASLKJHFLKH! (I ran out of excited exclamations)]. But then July is almost over, and I can't have that...

See, I'm enjoying my time off WAY too much to give it up and go back to school. Totally done with education. I don't desire to ever return to my high school, thanks. Even if it's just for one more year.

Eeek. My last summer, flying by. Not cool! I'd like a slowdown, please. :]

No comments: