"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Friday, July 4, 2008

Because I Can Love.

What Cassie said in her comment--few posts ago--is true... Only she could say "flipside" to me [after all, it's an insult now] and not get beaten up. Only Kailey could "talk about me behind my back" to Fish and be instantly forgiven. Only Maddy could make fun of the way I talk incessantly and still have all her teeth in her mouth. And only Pinks can poke at my lack of a fashion sense [lol] and still be way cool.

Because, in case you haven't noticed, I love my sisters and my family to death.

Tomorrow is my dad's wedding. I'm still unsure about it all, of course, considering that I don't really get how weddings work [never been to one] and it's a lot of gushy emotion in one room at one time. Sends the emo-radar into panic mode [and it's not a radar for finding emos, thank you]. But I will have a good time, and everything will turn out splendidly. After all, the Morgan family knows how to have a party...

Cassie, Maddy, and Kailey will be attending the reception afterwards, along with my good ol' buddy Danz. It'll be a late night, but because it'll be with my favorite people in the world--siblings and family--all will be good. :]

As for today, I'm celebrating Independence Day with Cassie and Kailey, tearing up the party scene with pretty fireworks and "hot dirgs" [thank you, Kailey, for that]. Hopefully everyone has a great day today.

If not, eat lots of candy and look underneath the stars. Or have a Frosty at 11 PM and look underneath the stars. Or make breadsticks in the latest hours of the night. Or eat tortellini and cheese bread and watch the first half of Moulin Rouge...

Well, it works for me and my girls, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Princess Charming said...

this made me smile and actually
giggle out loud like a homosexual schoolboy at some parts ;) haha.


...that sounded like one of those bumper stickers on facebook lawlzz :D