"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Friday, January 5, 2007

2000 What? Post III: I hereby resolve

This one is relatively short... I'm in a time crunch. And anyway my New Year's resolutions are pretty basic, if you ask me.

First, I want to "live life to its fullest." Meaning I'll be more positive, laugh more often, have more fun. Etc.

Second, I'm going to be nicer to everyone (even Manzo). And if that means putting myself through hell to be the kindest, most caring person possible, so be it.

Third, I'm going to work dilligently. Not just on my story or my schoolwork, but also at relationships and all that jazz.

Hopefully I can keep these up... I'm trying, anyway.

Happy New Year & love to you all!
-Abbs

No comments: