"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Semester Totally Sucks.

I would now like to retract every positive statement I've ever made about the male gender. Everything.

Because one of them has hurt me more than anyone will ever know.

I hate you. I hate everything about you. How dare you tell people lies about me, lies that trap me in a label that I've NEVER done anything to deserve?

I can't even defend myself, because you're too convincing. They always side with you. I hate you.

I hate you. I hate you all.

I hate that group of kids who treats me like dirt. I've never done anything to them, and now--three years into high school--they've run out of other victims and they've finally discovered me.

I wish I was still invisible to them. I wish they would leave me alone.

I hate you. I hate all of you. I hope karma comes back to bite you, and that you get what you deserve in the end.

No comments: