"She's in love, and the world gets blurry
She makes mistakes, and she's in no hurry to grow up
'Cause grownups, they don't understand her
Well it's a big, big world out there, but she's not scared...
She finds hope in the strangest places
She reads her books, and she knows the faces
Of everyone that ever said she's alone
She knows every word to the saddest songs
And she sings along, though her friends all tell her
That she can't sing...
She's eighteen, much too young
To know what a kiss like that would mean
But her lips, they were no stranger to the touch
And she likes it way too much."
--Mayday Parade, So Far Away

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is This Really Necessary?

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. In fact, I don't want to go to school ever again.

My high school means nothing to me anymore. There's nothing left for me there. I have everyone I'll ever need, and school can't give me anything else.

I'm done learning stupid things and putting up with stupid people. I shouldn't have to do this anymore.

Four months...four months...four months...I don't know if I can wait that long.

1 comment:

Pinks said...

u can do it and think not even that long till mexico u can do if i can lol we will have to see what happens